Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ho Do I Cure Tongue Ulcers Do You Think We Can Find The Cure For Hip-hop's Terminal Illness?

Do you think we can find the cure for Hip-hop's terminal illness? - ho do i cure tongue ulcers

My friend is a rapper / MC / songwriter and wrote many things positive and conscious music. I want to create a radio / TV / magazine / or record label that only positive thinking and conscious hip-hop like Common, Wyclef Jean, Nas, Talib Kaleli, Alicia Keys, India Arie, etc, etc. I am 16 years and I include , the Hip-Ho expand rap today is very horrible and lost your message. I'm trying to find a cure for the disease of the hip-hop.

4 comments:

  1. would be a good thing

    ♂ ♂

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. .. You are what is going on ... I've seen your previous questions ... Get ahead of insecurity and problems first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blah blah blah blah ...

    U do not love? NOT ONLY listen!

    ReplyDelete