Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ovarian Cyst More Condition_symptoms Can Sex Cause An Ovarian Cyst To Hurt More?

Can sex cause an ovarian cyst to hurt more? - ovarian cyst more condition_symptoms

I was told a few months ago, I had a bleeding cyst. I awoke from a deep sleep stabbed with a terrible pain and numerous trips to the bathroom. They told me that I see have to wait about 8 weeks and then do another ultrasound to see if something has changed. Evertime seems that my husband and I have sex, as the cyst really does hurt bad, but it takes hours to begin to ache. Is this normal for a cyst?

8 comments:

  1. You should see a doctor, but I understand it normal.People medical everyday.The need surgery to get it removed, you need to rest afterwards.You go to the doctor a few days before reaching the big get bigger and more British Columbia more it grows, the more it will hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can, let the man is in his home and how they move also puts pressure

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely yes .... I feel your pain, because I know exactly what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it's perfectly normal for a great cause of the cyst pain associated with sex.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. Select this to change and see your doctor. 4 weeks is too far and cyst rupture May, threatened his life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you call a physician

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, you can surely lead to an ovarian sex too painful. Go see a doctor about this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the answer to your question is absolutely yes ..... I had the same situation as you and every time her husband was on the ...... Evil as H * LL
    They do not ask him to leave .... so deep, it made sense for me if I am in this situation. GOOD LUCK

    ReplyDelete